KIT - Keep in Touch - is a method of coaching and teaching techniques to improve performance and achieve lasting change in both our professional and personal lives.
Developed by Marion Aufseesser, consultant and psychologist, the "Keep in Touch" method is based on more than 20 years' experience working with individuals and groups, and offers adults, teenagers and young adults alike, the tools and knowledge necessary to enable them to achieve the objectives they have set themselves.
The "Keep in Touch" method is essentially based in the cognitive behavioural approach.
What is the KIT philosophy?
Enabling everyone to access the inner peace required to make full use of their potential, as quickly as possible.
What is KIT's mission?
- To share with its clients the necessary tools to acquire and maintain independence.
- To offer clients the opportunity to focus on their personal development.
- To encourage lasting professional and personal development.
Who is KIT for?
KIT offers services for:
- Teenagers and young adults
What are KIT's main areas of expertise?
The key areas of KIT are:
- Career transition
- Preparing for interviews
- Creative "networking"
- Stress prevention
- Preventing "burn out"
- Preparing for exams
- Preparing for presentations
- Cognitive restructuring